Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pictures from Shannon - Ann Arbor - September 9th

Back in September we went up to Ann Arbor to go to Jason and Meredith's wedding. I just got these pictures from Shannon (he was having some camera issues), so I'm posting them now. Here's Shannon and Amie at the reception...

Here's the family-unit.She's not exactly flower-girl material yet, but Maddie still had a good time (we think?). I really like the above picture of our family, since it's pretty unusual that we're all dressed up at the same time. Usually it's a Purdue t-shirt and a onesie, although I think I'm growing out of my onesie...
Here's a nice picture of the newlyweds. It was a great time, and we all had fun. Unfortunately the outdoor wedding was a bit interesting as the sprinklers in the Union's courtyard came on about 10 minutes before Meredith came down the aisle. Luckily they got the water turned off and the ceremony went off without a hitch.

No comments: