Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday, December 15th

Tonight we went up to the best New York pizza joint in town. It's Giorgio's, and it's located on the circle in downtown Indianapolis. This picture (above) is the Randi, Jill, Madelyn and Rachel walking down Market St. to the pizzeria. Joe and I were in charge of photography, so it looked like the paparazzi was there. I think the girls liked the attention :)
This is the view (looking west down Market St.) of the Indiana Capitol from the Soldiers and Sailors Monument in downtown Indianapolis.
Maddie was happy to tour the circle and check out the "World's Tallest Christmas Tree". It was a little cold, but we all had a good time, and of course had to stop off at the South Bend Chocolate Company for a shake before we went back home. I guess it just reminds us of our former home...
Joe and Rachel on their way to see the reindeer outside the Hilbert Circle Theatre (it's where the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra performs). Yes, the reindeer are real. They always have two of them on display outside the theatre while their Christmas show is going on.
This is the monument, all lit up. 2 weeks ago we went downtown with our friends to see all the decorations, but some of them had been damaged in a windstorm, and none of the lights were on.

2 comments:

Sibylle Wild said...

Hi you guys.
I´m still checking out your Blogg. I love the pictures of your cutie. She´s such a sunshine. These pictures of the lights downtown reminds me so much on our time in Indy. We left 2 years ago. Time is flying.
Michael is pretty busy at his new job in Switzerland but he likes it a lot. That´s important. Tomorrow will be the last day of school until January 8th. We are all so happy about that. OK.
We hope you enjoy your first family chrismas. We still think of you.
Sibylle Wild

Sibylle Wild said...

Hi,
thanks for your comment. Ya Michael....
We had some busy days as well. I´m happy they are over so the boys and I still enjoy the last days of winter break.
We got to go back to school next week.
OK.
Can´t wait for your new pictures. I´m so happy you started this. I love your blog. And I really like to have our´s. With your help I also found out about the counter. I was always thinking about such a thing but had no clue where to get it. So it got from your blog. Thanks.
So take good care of your two lovely girls

Sibylle