Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jill's 28th birthday

Chuck did a great job of planning for my birthday. My mom was in town (who Maddie now calls Bugga rather than Grammy!) and watched the girls while we went to dinner. Chuck didn't tell me where we were going and we ended up at the Rathskeller downtown (which was appropriate since last year we were in Europe for my birthday). What he also didn't tell me is that several of our friends were meeting us as well! We had dinner and enjoyed catching up with everyone. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of the whole group before some had to leave.


After that we went out to the Biergarten and listened to music and enjoyed some drinks. It was definitely a fun night!


Here is a picture of Bugga and Amelia. Thanks for taking such good care of our girls!!

1 comment:

Colborn News said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandma! Glad you had a good birthday and were able to go out w/o the kids and feel "normal" again-what's normal now anyways?!